Exclusive Rewards Club
How to join, rewards and fine print
Here at The Royal Oak we aim to always offer you a memorable experience whether you come in for a quiet drink, meet friends, family gatherings, your birthday due or simply dine and relax after work.
We know you have countless options when selecting a restaurant/pub in the area and we are so pleased when you choose to dine or have a drink with us.
To recognize your loyalty we invite you to join our Exclusive Rewards Club…
Why become a member?
- Great savings when dine with us on weekdays… Mon-Fri Lunch 25% off your lunch bill - Mon-Thursday eve - 20% off your food bill
- Free tea or coffee (exclude coffee specialities) with any breakfast order including Cake for all card holders… offer available Mon-Sunday 8.30-11.30
- Free bottle of sparkling and a birthday dessert if you dine with us on your birthday (a week before or after is allowed) as well as double points !!! (applies to cardholder only and doesn’t include anyone else in the party)
- 10% discount for relatives or friends staying with us recommended by members
- Complimentary use of our meeting facilities on weekdays (prior booking and minimum number of people must be previously agreed with the manager)
- Invitation to future members only events
- All above valid 7 days a week excepting points 1,2 4 - Not available on New Year’s Eve, Christmas parties, Christmas Day or Eve, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter Friday or Sunday
Conditions, Termination & Cancellation
- To become a Loyalty Card holder you must be 18 or over.
- The card is not transferable.
- Card holders will receive advance notice of discounts or offer change by email or post
- Card holders should advise us as soon as possible of any change in address or email by emailing email@example.com
- The management reserve the right to alter or remove any discount at any time, however one month’s notice will be given of any alterations.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership if, in our opinion, you commit any act, which we deem inappropriate as a Rewards Club membership holder by giving you seven days’ notice in writing.
- Your loyalty card is issued on a permanent basis to you unless otherwise notified via email or post. If you no longer wish to be a member please notify us and we will stop sending you future promotions and invitations.
Become an exclusive rewards club member today
Simply fill in your details, by doing that you agree to our terms and conditions.
Your information is strictly confidential it will be stored according to data protection act and it will not be shared with any other corporation or organisation.
At The Royal Oak we truly value your custom and this reward scheme is our way of saying Thank You and that we look forward to your continued support !!!